April 1, 2007

Gluten-Free Recipe Roundup by Gluten-Free By The Bay

The Gluten-Free Recipe Roundup by Gluten-Free By The Bay is a wonderful resource for those seeking gluten-free recipes. GF By The Bay has made the rounds of cyberspace and posts tasty foods bi-weekly.

Each recipe is linked so you can easily go to the blog or homepage for each recipe. Plus, in the tags list you can find previous entries to the Recipe Roundup by clicking on the tag for gluten-free recipe roundups.

Stop by and check out this week's Roundup with recipes for Passover.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

You are so right!

I always read the GF recipe round up, and have cooked some really cool food from it, on a number of occasions!

;)

Mike Eberhart said...

Yep, I too always stop by to see what is happening over there. Thanks for the reminder though :)

ByTheBay said...

Thanks for the shout-out! :) Glad I can be of service.

Natalie, aka "Sheltie Girl" said...

Hi Guys! I'm so glad that Gluten Free By The Bay decided to hunt out all those tasty recipes. I make a point to stop by too. I have found so many different options for good eating.

Thanks Gluten Free By The Bay!

Sheltie Girl