January 27, 2007

Pineapple Cashew Muffins (Gluten Free)

I had picked up a wonderful pineapple from Trader Joe's. It was the perfect pineapple. Sweet and scrumptious. We devoured most of it in one sitting. There was about a half cup of pineapple leftover and that made me think of muffins. Don't ask me why, but gluten-free pineapple muffins came to mind. Although, my daughter was actually horrified to think I was going to cook this wonderful leftover pineapple into a muffin.

They turned out beautifully and smelled delicious, but how did they taste? Sigh...Well, looks aren't everything, chalk another one up to the kitchen compost bin.


DebbyF said...

Hi Sheltie Girl,
My name is Debby Fortune and I work with Enjoy Life, a maker of gluten free and allergen free foods. We would like to send you samples of our products. Would you be interested? If so my email is fortunepr@aol.com. We are currently reaching out to bloggers in the celiac community. Check out some of our recent reviews at gluten-free-blog.blogspot. And visit EnjoyLifeFoods.com for more info. Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you,

Sheltie Girl said...

Debby - Thank you for visiting my blog. I don't accept free products. I prefer to keep my independence.

Sheltie Girl